ProM-660 Portable Ultrasound Machine
ProM-660 Ultrasound Therapy Device has Three Treatment Modes
(Low, Medium and High)
* Easy-to-use Push Button Control
* Packaged in attractive PVC case
* Sold complete with AC Adapter, Conductive Gel, Manual, and carrying case
1. The precise parts are assembled and tested under strict process.
2. Designed with single chip micro processor, the quality is assured.
3. Precious alloy round headed probe creates smooth, nice-touching surface to the skin.
4. Attractive exterior fits to the human body and easy to hold and convenient to use.
5. Micro-computer single button, user friendly.
6. On/Off button also functions to set output intensity
7. Three output intensity selections to meet different requirements.
The ProM-660 generates deep heat within body tissues for the treatment of selected medical conditions such as relief of pain, muscle spasms, and joint contractures, but not for the treatment of malignancies. Great for a second office unit, mobile therapy, sporting events, start up clinics, prescription to patients. Ultrasound is a form of deep heating in which sound waves penetrate into the soft tissues. It is especially useful in relieving acute pain and aids in tissue healing. This portable ultrasound unit is great for patients who need therapy away from a office or hospital setting. This unit is an FDA approved portable therapeutic ultrasound unit, now with 3 power output settings.
Ultrasound equipment generates high frequency sound waves that are transferred to a specific body area via a round headed probe. the sound waves travel deep into tissue and generate heat. As the probe glides over the skins surface, sound waves penetrate the skins surface causing soft tissues to creating deep heat. In turn, the heat induces vasodilatation: drawing blood into the target tissues. The generated deep heat is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms.
• Frequency: 1 MHz
• Type: Non-focusing
• Pulse Width: 5.4 ms
• Repetition Rate: 150 Hz
• Waveform: Pulse
• Temporal maximum power: 8W
• Temporal maximum effective intensity: 1.13 W/cm2
• Effective maximum effective intensity/Effective average effective intensity: 1.13/0.65 = 1.738
• ERA: 7.06 square centimeter
• BNA: 1.74
• Auto-time setting: 30 minutes
• Output intensity: low, medium and high
• Power: AC Adaptor (DC24V/300mA)
• Size of main unit: 172mm(L) x 54mm(W) x 42mm(H)
• Weight of main unit: 120gm
• All values: +/- 10%
NOTE: This item is non returnable!
Note: Please use under the direction of your physician/therapist.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical and/or safety advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating any safety, medical or health conditions. You should carefully read all medical product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider. All orders of medical, safety and miscellaneous supplies are subject to Core Supply Services policies. We make no medical claims, expressed or implied regarding any of the products within this website.